High School Students
LET'S GET READY TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
College is a dream that is attainable for all students. Let’s Get Ready is here to help you achieve that dream. Let's Get Ready's specially trained Coaches are current college student volunteers who will teach you SAT strategies to do your best on the test, help you to complete the college application process and provide you with information on various ways to obtain financial aid. These Coaches recently completed college applications and took the SATs themselves. They are eager to share their knowledge and experience with you, and guide you from start to finish.
General Program Information:
- Offered throughout the northeast in the spring, fall and summer.
- Open to juniors and seniors who have qualifying financial need.
- Classes meet for 9-week terms, 2 nights a week, 3 hours per night.
- Classes are taught by college student Coaches who mentor and inspire.
- Students are placed in small classes, with no more than five students per Coach.
Each Program Includes:
- 30 hours of intensive instruction on the math and critical reading/writing components and skills needed for the SAT.
- 2 diagnostic SAT tests taken for practice and to gauge student progress.
- 15 hours of comprehensive information and guidance regarding college selection, applications, financial aid and scholarships.
- College Trips.
- Special Workshops and Programs throughout the year to provide you with the support and information to get into and complete college.
- Average SAT score increase of 115 points.
- 92% of students who have gone through the Let’s Get Ready program enroll in college.
Click here for a list of all program locations.