Let’s Get Ready prioritizes admittance for students who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Student applies early in Let’s Get Ready’s application cycle
- Student is in their last two years of high school OR in their first two years of college
- Student is or will be a first-generation college student
- Student comes from one or more historically underrepresented communities
- Student is referred to Let’s Get Ready by a program partner
Let’s Get Ready does not make application decisions based on current or past academic records.
Let’s Get Ready reviews applications on a rolling basis, and eligible students are admitted on a first-come, first-serve basis. We encourage you to apply early!
If you will be graduating from high school or earning your GED in 2025, you can expect to receive a decision from us in late fall (late November/early December). Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis after December 1.
If you will be graduating from high school or earning your GED in 2024, we will release decisions on a rolling basis regarding admittance into our Transition Core program.
Finally, if you already graduated from high school or earned your GED this year (2023), we will release decisions on a rolling basis for admittance into our Success Core program.