Let’s Get Ready prioritizes admittance for students who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Student applies early in Let’s Get Ready’s application cycle
- Student is in their last two years of high school OR in their first two years of college
- Student is or will be a first-generation college student
- Student comes from one or more historically underrepresented communities
- Student is referred to Let’s Get Ready by a program partner
Let’s Get Ready does not make application decisions based on current or past academic records.
Let’s Get Ready reviews applications on a rolling basis, and eligible students are admitted on a first-come, first-serve basis. We encourage you to apply early!
If you will be graduating from high school or earning your GED in 2024 or later, you can expect a final decision by January 11, 2023, for admittance into our spring 2023 programs beginning in late January.
If you have already graduated from high school or earned your GED or if you will be doing so in 2023, you can expect a final decision between December 2022 and February 2023 for admittance into our spring 2023 programs beginning in January and February 2023.