*There are no open positions at this time*
If you are currently a college student and are interested in part-time employment, please visit opportunities for college students here.
A message to candidates
One of the guiding principles at Let’s Get Ready is our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource. We work to ensure that you will find your time here to be impactful, fun, and challenging, and that you will have opportunities to build relationships, benefit from and contribute to Let’s Get Ready’s organizational culture, and learn and grow professionally. We are guided by the organizational values outlined below.
Our Core Values
Our program model is based on harnessing the wisdom, experience and engagement of students to create meaningful change for their peers and communities. As such, we focus on students first – we plan around their diverse needs, ensure our program is widely accessible, celebrate their talents and successes, and proactively seek their feedback.
Value, equip, and celebrate the team.
We are committed to providing a healthy work culture by providing the resources, support and development all team members need so that they can lead with joy, contribute meaningfully, grow professionally, and thrive in their roles.
Embrace learning and seek progress.
We strive to be transparent and realistic about our challenges, and embrace these as opportunities to learn, thoughtfully adapt, and continuously improve our work. We are relentless in our use of all types of data to drive towards our goals and contribute to the collective impact of our field.
Build and sustain an inclusive and equitable community.
As we pursue diversity and inclusion in the field of higher education, we are committed to pursuing equity within our organization in all aspects of our decision-making, program design, revenue generation, and operations. We recognize the infinite horizon of anti-oppression work and know we will only make progress towards this north star by actively prioritizing diversity, lived experience, and cultural competency.
Let’s Get Ready Benefits
Let’s Get Ready is committed to supporting the physical, emotional, and financial well-being of our eligible staff through a robust benefits package that includes the following:
- Generous paid time off, including 11 federal holidays plus a week off between Christmas and New Years Day, 20 vacation days, 2 floating holidays, and 8 sick days
- National Medical, dental, and 100% employer paid vision insurance
- Access to a health advocate
- Talkspace (virtual therapy)
- Kindbody (fertility health)
- HSA and FSA option
- Employer-paid group life and disability insurance
- $300 work from home stipend for all new employees
- IRA retirement plan participation with 3% employer match
- Wellness programs, including an Employee Assistance Program
- Pretax transportation options
- Remote work
- Flexible hours
- Six weeks paid parental leave benefit
- Professional Development opportunities
- Access to supplemental life insurance and short/long term disability insurance
- Access to LifeMart discounts on a variety of retail, entertainment, etc. – Amazon Prime, Car Rentals, Movie Tickets, Meal Kits, Childcare, etc.
Anti-Discrimination and Harassment Policy
It is Let’s Get Ready’s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment on the basis of any factor prohibited by applicable law including race, creed, color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, pregnancy, religion, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, familial status, caregiver status; unemployment status; status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking, and sex offenses; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws (“Protected Characteristics”).