One of the guiding principles at Let’s Get Ready is our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource. We work to ensure that you will find your time here to be impactful, fun, and challenging, and that you will have opportunities to build relationships, benefit from and contribute to Let’s Get Ready’s organizational culture, and learn and grow professionally. We are guided by the organizational values outlined below.
Let’s Get Ready is committed to supporting the physical, emotional, and financial well-being of our eligible staff through a robust benefits package that includes the following:
- Generous paid time off, including 11 federal holidays plus a week off between Christmas and New Years Day, 18 vacation days, 2 floating holidays, & 8 sick days
- National Medical, dental, and 100% employer paid vision insurance, & access to a health advocate
- Talkspace (virtual therapy)
- Kindbody (fertility health)
- HSA and FSA option
- Employer-paid group life and disability insurance
- $300 work from home stipend for all new employees
- IRA retirement plan participation with 3% employer match
- Wellness programs, including an Employee Assistance Program
- Pretax transportation options
- Remote work
- Flexible hours
- Six weeks paid parental leave benefit
- Professional Development opportunities
- Access to supplemental life insurance and short/long term disability insurance
- Access to LifeMart discounts on a variety of retail, entertainment, etc. – Amazon Prime, Car Rentals, Movie Tickets, Meal Kits, Childcare, etc.
It is Let’s Get Ready’s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment on the basis of any factor prohibited by applicable law including race, creed, color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, pregnancy, religion, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, familial status, caregiver status; unemployment status; status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking, and sex offenses; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws (“Protected Characteristics”).